L.H. Krueger and Son is seeking an energetic and organized Outside Sales Representative to add to our growing team.
Do you love technology? So do we! Join our team and utilize the latest in technology for the construction industry. Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, an Outside Sales Representative will be responsible for selling company products and services such as roofing, siding, and gutters directly to consumers. He/She is responsible for generating sales opportunities through effective management of company provided leads, active professional networking, and current client referrals. The Outside Sales Representative will be expected to maintain the professional image of the company while performing branding, marketing, and selling activities throughout the sales process including: email communications, phone calls, and physical in-home customer visits.
Integrity, passion, enthusiasm, and interactive presentation skills are essential for this role.
- An Outside Sales Representative must maintain professionalism at all times, representing the company in a positive manner in all situations
- Meet and exceed sales targets by achieving company determined conversion rates
- Grow market share by:
- Calling on and securing meetings with company provided leads
- Building and fostering a network of referrals
- Actively participating in networking opportunities
- Understand prospect and target market buying process
- Sell all L.H. Krueger and Son products and services, concentrating on valued added selling of benefits, services, and experiences
- Prepare presentations, reports, price quotes, and sales contracts
- Perform professional presentations while on-site with the customer
- Negotiate/communicate competitive prices within the company guidelines
- Communicate credit, delivery, availability, warranty terms and conditions
- Continually learn and improve:
- Product and installation knowledge
- Industry specific knowledge (building codes, construction specifications, computer technology)
- Selling skills
- Stay educated on competition, competitive issues, competitive products, and market opportunities for all L.H. Krueger and Son products and services
- Make regular “front-line” assessments of market conditions and advise sales and marketing leaders of findings
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, product seminars, and trade shows
- Actively participate in formulation of the company sales plans
Click to Download Full Job Description